Friday, February 29, 2008

I have 2 for the letter "h".....

First and foremost, H is for Hope. Look at me get all "deep". Not so much. I am just so thankful today. Thankful that I have hope for tomorrow. Thankful that I am a christian. Thankful for my faith. Thankful for the hope that all of that gives. I have had a ROUGH , ROUGH Week, and my hope, through God, got me through. It is good, too, that our hope isn't going anywhere!
hope
JESUS FREAK
Jesus Is My Hope

The second, and I know you are laughing, Is my friend HOLLY! Yep, I did it. Here you are... All famous on my blog. Holly was my next door neighbor and was one of my best friends growing up - still is. She came to see me not to long ago, and it was just like it always was! She is an amazing woman, and I am so thankful for her!



Love you Holly!


I will post some pics later.... On the laptop now.

No comments: