Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Here ya go, Cassie!

Well, I got an absolutely hilarious email today... Here is how it read....



"This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System...Do you read your email? There are members in the community that are in dire need of recieving a family update. We are unsure of the status of you and your members of your existing household. If possible please log in to the yumyumsugarcookies.blogspot.com and sign in immediately. Inquiring minds NEED to know.....( I would add the annoying BEEP.....................................BEEP.................If I knew how to do that....)
I am in the dark as to what is going on in your family....Do you still Blog???? Please.please..please...please...UPDATE

thanks...love you too...

-- Cassie Allen

Still Moments Photography"



So, Cassie, just because of your humor... here ya go. I have been in a little "world of me" here lately. Today, I had my yearly "physical" which includes, my breast check. Well, needless to say, that scares me to death. Well, EVERYTHING IS OK! Thank God! I feel so blessed and like so many prayers have been answered everytime I hear that. Keep me in your prayers, though, b/c I am a bit of a hypochondirac, and I always worry.

Isabella has also been sick. Yeah. Otherwise... It has all been fine. I will do better. Promise.


Breast Cancer awareness ribbon

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Glad it all went well with the doctor!

~cassie~ said...

I am glad you liked my email enough to post it!!!You were cracking up--I know.... You crazy girl!! Glad your Check up was a-ok....I know that is always a relief....Thanks for updating...All is good...Love you!!!