Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"E" is for...

I am grasping, here, guys. I mean... it's the letter "E". Anyway.... there could be a number of things that "E" could stand for....

1. Eastman - my daddy worked there.

2. Eastern Motors.... Your job's your credit....(got to watch this if you haven't seen it-local commercial here and it is hysterical)

3. Easter, but cassie took that, can't copy.

4. Eagles - they are cool birds.

5. Exits - they get you off the interstate.

6. Enron - they get your $$ (hehe)

7. elliptical machine- gets your hiny tiny! (that ryhmes)

8. ears - help you hear....

9. east coast - (more than one, Jacqueline, oh yes i did just put that!)So, this isn't what intended, but since no one seems interested in my fruits, lets see if you all can help me think of more words that start with "e", preferrably nouns. ;)

3 comments:

Tanja said...

Eggplant. Entertainment. Okay, that's it. I might have to save up for my own E one day. I'll share, but only to a point. :-)

~cassie~ said...

Elmo, Estrogen, Extra gum, Eggs, Elijah, Easy, Ego, Error, Earth, Every, E.T., Ewok, Equal(the sweetner), Esther, Ed, Effie, Exxon, Energy, Emily, Erin, Energizer, Epson, Ebb, is that enough? Oh, there is another one...Enough...I am done now...=)

Unknown said...

Egads!