Sunday, February 24, 2008

"C" is for....

Guess who? You got it, CASSIE! And, no, sister - it isn't like it is a big surprise...I know, but nonetheless - its you! Cassie and I are four years apart and have been through a lot together. I am so lucky that I have her for a sister. She is cynical, loving, sarcastic, beautiful, vicious, and humbling all rolled up in one. I really believe a lot of people misinterpret her. I know I have. But once you know her, if you are privileged and lucky enough to do so, you will realize that you were the one who got lucky. So, my dear sister, this one is for you. I love you. I really do.

2 comments:

~cassie~ said...

Awwww...I think I just shed a tear....You are so sweet..and quite good with words also....Love you sis!! Thanks!!

Nicole said...

I agree with you Kristie...she is the best!