Sunday, February 24, 2008

My two youngest....

Well, for those of you who know me, I have three children. Two that are of human form that I gave birth to. One that I, well, he is a dog. His name is Oscar Reza. And well, I love him an insane amount. I am one of those weird dog people. I take my dog a lot of places. I buy him clothes. He is so rotten that he hates all other dogs. And yes, he is the obnoxious breed, a maltese. But he is the cutest thing ever. We have had a near death incident (in a tragic grooming accident), times where he has gotten lost - but we've gotten through it.
Oscar has always been more "my" dog than anyone else's. But, much to my dismay, that is slowly changing. Tonight I am on the couch watching "Suite Life of Zack and Cody"(the one where the dad/daughter duo are con artists), while Isabella is playing in the floor. Is she coloring like I thought she was? No. She is trying to braid Oscar's fur. Now here is the kicker. He is letting her. He doesn't let many other people mess with him but me. (and my dad.) Don't get me wrong... He doesn't bite. He will just run off to his corner and hide or get up on my lap. Not tonight my friends, not tonight. This is what I stumble upon....


1 comment:

~cassie~ said...

I will agree with you about the "weird dog person"...But I love you anyway...