Monday, February 25, 2008

Jacqueline...

This post is for my friend Jacqueline... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What can I say about her? A ton, so I will try to keep it to a minimum. I am not a person with a whole lot of "friends" around me. But she is one of them.....and how blessed I am that she is. She is absolutely beautiful, both inside and out. She can finish my sentences (with my accent, too), and is always there when you need her. Day or night. Sick or well. She has brought me burn cream, inhaler tubes, cake, helped me clean my house, and has listened at me laugh and cry. She knows my deepest, darkest secrets, and doesn't judge me for them. I honestly believe that God brought her into my life knowing how much I was going to need her, and here she has stayed. She is one of those friends, that I know no matter how much time or distance seperates us, we will still always be as close as we are right now. Also, her kids are the same ages as mine! PERFECTO! My hope for this woman is that she gets everything that her heart desires. If anyone deserves it she does. She is the most selfless individual that I know. So, Jacqueline, I just want you to know how much you mean to me, especially on this day. I love you so much! Happy Birthday Beautiful!

No comments: