Saturday, February 23, 2008

"B" is for...

Baseball! Tariq, our sweet little boy (with smirk on face), is not, what you might say, athletically inclined(or interested). Being from the south, I did not know what to do with this. This is what little boys do, play sports. But not my boy - he is dismantling computers and reading C++ manuals at the age of 8. Hmmm. But, my friends, there is an addition to my son's interests! Much to my exuberance, he begged to be signed up for little league! Yeah! We are all excited! Just to see him interested in something else. Now, I just hope he has a great time. I am so excited!
baseball

3 comments:

~cassie~ said...

That is AWESOME..You will just love your time that you get to spend on the baseball field...It is probably one of our best "times" together...Baseball games, good friends, ring pops, lots of photo taking, dirt, rocks for Cade to play with....Sitting under the umbrella in the rain...watching the games....I can't wait for Ian and Cade's(yes...I said Cade...He is going to play t-ball this year!!!) season to start!!!! The best sport in the world...WE LOVE IT!!! and I am sure you all will too...Take lots of pictures......Love ya..Tell Tariq...Congrats....=)

Tanja said...

What is up with that? My oldest, Clay, is not overly inclined toward any athletic endeavor either. Of course, that might be genetic, because neither of his parent's are either! He likes to play, but he's not very competitive. No, God saved that trait for our younger one, so that the younger brother beats the pants off the older brother. How humbling!

Nicole said...

YAY!! Baseball...our fav sport...we are already practicing but I am ready for games...SO FUN!!!