Wednesday, January 23, 2008

WOW! WHAT AN OBSERVATION I HAD!

So, I think most mommy's would agree, our daily activities are not so glamourous. Gym, work, school, laundry, whatever. But I have a little "fabulousity" in my day, everyday. It is my Stila lip gloss. Is it overpriced? yes. Do I need it? Of course not. Do I love it? Yes, yes I do. Do I feel gorgeous when I put it on? I feel gorgeous when I look at the tube, noless when I put it on. Only a couple of folks know of my love of this lip gloss. But, my discovery today, has made me feel open enough to share it with the world. Here it is.
I am sitting on the couch watching Law and Order. I am holding a stila product. Examining the label. Admiring it, if you will. And what do I realize? Look at these two fonts:
Stila



Stila and my company have the same font! How crazy is that? Maybe that is why I fell in love with the font? Could it have been subliminal? Do I associate this font with success? It must be! I found this quite amazing!

1 comment:

Tanja said...

Kristie,
And now I must comment on your blog. I love this one on the font! Too funny! And I laughed out loud on the picture of where you blog. I've seen you at church before when you have been visiting. We'll have to get a formal intro next time. You have beautiful kids.