Friday, January 18, 2008

So, I am going to try this again. I really love to read my sister's blog, so I will try my best to do this too! Where do I begin? Hmmmm.
Well, I will bore you with my day. Went to the gym, went to Tariq's School, back to the gym, and then Home trying to fix this blog!
Do you know how frustrating it is to try and try to do something and it just doesn't work? Then you realize, that your CAPS LOCK button is on! Why do we even need caps lock? Is it too much to stick your pinkies out and hit the shift key every now and then? I mean really, the only time that I can think of where we would use the caps lock button is if we were screaming. SO WHY DON'T WE MAKE IT A BUTTON THAT WE NON-SCREAMERS CAN DISABLE SO THAT IT DOESN'T TAKE 3 HOURS TO DO SOMETHING SO SIMPLE!! There, I have now used the caps lock button for something. Feel a little better. Maybe this blogging thing will help after all. I wonder what fun could be in store for tomorrow!


CAPS LOCK

No comments: