Friday, January 25, 2008

A dissertation on Obessive Compulsive Disorder....


Ok, dissertation might be a little dramatic, but you be the judge. I think I have a problem. I am in love with tupperware. Tupperware is one of the best creations that I have ever discovered. Yes, to admit this, makes me feel, well - old. But whatever, I digress.

Today was a day of errands. We all know how that goes. Off to school, the bank, a few stores to looking for some craft materials for a project for the boy, hospital to visit a friend and new baby, and then the ever loving WAL*MART. Had to pick up a few groceries, well, quite a few. I get them home, and let the madness begin. I hate boxes and wrappers. Finding a granola box with nothing in it infuriates me. Opening a bag of tortilla chips just to find them floppy like posterboard, upsetting. Picking up a can of soup, and crackers fall on the floor and crumble up - disgusting. I think you get where I am going with this. I have spent the last 3 hours putting my groceries away to make them "pretty" and "accessible". Quite sad, really, but I really love this stuff. I think I will be a nut ball and post a pic. Enjoy my psychosis for all it is worth. And no, I don't sell tupperware, nor do I want to.

1 comment:

~cassie~ said...

You can come and do my pantry next...I have pantry envy!!! I don't know why you couldn't comment on Macey's blog. . .I did and it is on there. . .Who knows??? Love ya!