Monday, January 28, 2008

This one is for you, Ken!

Well, this post here is for Ken. What can I say about him? Well, actually, it could be a whole lot. Ken is my best friend. He is my children's godfather. He is family. I feel so blessed that he is in our lives. Anyone who is in the military knows, that your friends become your family. It is so true. While Ali was deployed, Ken and I would alternate who cooked dinner. The kids liked it, and so did we! (We only had to cook half of the time!) We have been through a whole lot together in the past 7 years, but through it all - he is still there. My kids absolutely adore him, along with us. So, Imagine how excited I was when I found out that he was coming to DC to work for a couple weeks! We were all thrilled! You know, you don't know how much you miss someone until you see them again. So, Ken my dear, this post is to tell you how much we all love you, how much we miss you, and what an amazing guy you are! Can't wait to see you on Friday - Miss you already.



No comments: