Tuesday, March 11, 2008

J is for ....

Jacqueline... I know that I have already put a post about her for her birthday... but it is absolutey fitting. She is the best friend that a girl could have. She is there through thick and then, good and bad, just amazing. I have never met someone like her. Beautiful, Eloquent, and always there when you need her. Jacqueline, I love you, I truly do. Thank you for your ears, your friendship, your support, your love, just being you. What everyone should know, is first and foremost, she is an amazing mother. She always has everyone's best interest at stake. She is a shoulder to cry on. Someone to celebrate with. Beautiful. Funny. My sounding board. Jacqueline, you know how much I have needed you, and you are there with cinnamon rolls and coffee - ready to listen. I love you. I thank God daily for you, and your non-waivering friendship. I love you....

No comments: